ANSI Metal-Enclosed Switchgear
Powell manufactures 600V class Switchgear and 5kV-38kV Load Interrupter Switchgear for both indoor and outdoor applications. Standard and Arc-Resistant designs are available for both product lines.
- Downstream Refining and Petrochemical Facilities
- Upstream Offshore and Onshore Production
- Midstream and Pipeline Terminals
- Power Generation and T&D Infrastructure
- Paralleling Switchgear Applications
FlexGear™ low voltage metal-enclosed switchgear is a universal design platform that can accommodate Eaton Magnum DS™, Siemens WL™ or Schneider Masterpact MTZ™ draw-out air circuit breaker elements.
- Standard and Arc Resistant construction
- Main bus rating up to 5000 amps
- Bus bracing to 100kAIC
- Engineering and assembly at Powell factory
Load Interrupter Switchgear
Powell's metal-enclosed load interrupter switchgear is a cost-effective solution for substation primary disconnects or circuit isolation. Fused or non-fused switch designs are available to meet any requirement where load interrupter disconnect devices are required on your electrical distribution system.
- NEMA-1 and NEMA-3R designs available
- Voltage ratings from 5kV to 38kV
- Arc resistant design available on some models
- Motor operated switch options available